Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tagoe, Berinchyk: Representatives Begin Talks In Anticipation of WBO Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tagoe, Berinchyk: Representatives Begin Talks In Anticipation of WBO Title Eliminator

In the hunt to secure a mandatory challenger for its lightweight title, the World Boxing Organization will be pleased to learn that the next two contenders in line have already hit the ground running. BoxingScene.com has been informed that representatives for Emmanuel Tagoe and Denis Berinchyk have opened dialogue in discussion for a hoped-for WBO title elimination bout. The proactive approach was taken moments after it was reported by BoxingScene.com that unbeaten lightweight Ryan Garca (20-0, 17KOs) withdrew his name from consideration in favor of competing for a title with another sanctioning body.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder if I'm the only person excited about this. I like denys, he's been flying under the radar for awhile now, it's about time he steps it up. Dude switches between southpaw, orthodox, with a weird peek a boo/Philly shell style. He's got good foot work and is pretty quick. I'm anxious to see how he does against better competition. Plus his ring walks are always entertaining.

Comment

Glad this fight is going to be make.

Looking forward for this fight. A good WBO title eliminator. I bet on Berinchyk on this one, but still don't rule out a Tagoe win. Interesting to see who want more that title opportunity.

Comment

Lomachenko-Berinchyk would be interesting on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Lomachenko-Berinchyk would be interesting on paper.
          The've fought, its on youtube, nothing interesting realy, 2 buddy's sparring, they will never give a real fight, too close, it wont be another Beterbiev/Gvozdyk or GGG/Derevyanchenko when 2 easterns beat the **** out of each other
          Last edited by Satir; 07-10-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
            The've fought, its on youtube, nothing interesting realy, 2 buddy's sparring, they will never give a real fight, too close, it wont be another Beterbiev/Gvozdyk or GGG/Derevyanchenko when 2 easterns beat the **** out of each other
            With or without headgear?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              With or without headgear?
              you know the answer, if you ask

Ломаченко - Беринчик ☯ Lomachenko vs Berinchyk
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXEa4RMPXEw&t=272s

Comment

Loma getting his ass kicked by Lopez soooo

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                  you know the answer, if you ask