Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fayfer vs. Papin in WBC Eliminator on August 15 in Sochi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fayfer vs. Papin in WBC Eliminator on August 15 in Sochi

Ruslan Fayfer was on his way to a previously proposed showdown with lethal but fragile puncher Dmitry Kudryashov, when an upgrade of the fight happened, coincided with a change of opponent. In what seems to be a more thrilling proposal for local fans, IBF #1, WBC #4, WBO #6 and WBA #12 ranked Fayfer will take on rising former kickboxing star Alexey Papin in what will be the WBC eliminator as announced by the Russian Boxing Federation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fayfer wins....

Comment

Russian card. Somebody is gonna have to get a stream for us. There will be robberies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Fayfer wins....
        No way. Papin pushed Makabu to the brink, he kicks Fayfer's ass

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          No way. Papin pushed Makabu to the brink, he kicks Fayfer's ass
          We shall see. I think Fayfer stinks out a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Russian card. Somebody is gonna have to get a stream for us. There will be robberies.
            Tbf i very rarely see roberries or dodgy stoppages on the ruskie cards, its definately better than the u.s/uk in that respect. For example Makabu loses a UD to papin, if he was a brit or a yank.

Either way i like papin to smash fayfer.

Comment

Glad that Fayfer vs Papin is going to be materialize.

I am going to try and search a streaming for this fight. Is incredible that one of the matches is one of the fights I want to see the most. I am going to Papin on this one, that Makabu fight he lost have impressed me about him.

Comment

Working...
              X