Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Abandons Talks For WBO Eliminator In Favor Of WBC Interim Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Abandons Talks For WBO Eliminator In Favor Of WBC Interim Title Fight

Ryan Garcia is officially ready to pursue the World Boxing Council (WBC) title. BoxingScene.com has learned that the unbeaten lightweight contender will no longer proceed with negotiations for a title eliminator as ordered by the World Boxing Organization (WBO). Garcia briefly entered talks with Ghana's Emmanuel Tagoe (31-1, 15KOs) for a bout to have determined the mandatory challenger for unified lightweight titlist Vasilily Lomachenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia is an idiot

Comment

That's a more intriguing fight so I like it. Luke ain't no joke & King Ry is starting to remove his novelty fighter label with some fans as he steps up. I'mma be picking Luke probably but I think Ryan might surprise fans & this fight could be his entrance to the legit world stage of boxing instead of being the TikTok champion.

Comment

I like it. There were idiots saying that the WBO was conveniently trying to save him from losing to Campbell but Garcia is going for it.

Comment

When he signs for the fight I will give him credit not anytime before. I have seen this bull**** already with Mikey Garcia failing to negotiate with Linares after a WBC mandate for them to fight.

Comment

Smart move. Haney is much more winnable fight for him than Lomachenko.

Comment

It’s not official until both have signed. I reckon Garcia will pull out if the offer is $200,000 or less to take this fight

Comment

Credit if he does sign for the fight.

Comment

Campbell brings in mo money and its a better fight then tagoe plus wbc belt has been held by some of the greatest boxers of all time! So it was an easy choice! War Ryan !
                  Last edited by chico malo ali; 07-09-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

When are we going to give this kid props?

It’s obvious that his promoter and possibly his trainer is holding him back!

He just wants to get paid and he would’ve fought Linares, Fortuna and even Campbell!

When guys who don’t bring the viewership Or tickets sales he does get paid more then he has a right to demand more pay especially when he’s knocking people out left and right not to mention he promotes himself very well!

He honestly doesn’t need a promoter to be honest!

Comment

Working...
                    X