No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marriaga-Yap, Verdejo-Madera Card Set Down For July 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marriaga-Yap, Verdejo-Madera Card Set Down For July 16

Miguel "Escorpion" Marriaga's quest for a fourth world title shot continues inside the MGM Grand "Bubble" Thursday, July 16, in a scheduled 10-round featherweight main event against Filipino veteran Mark John Yap. In the 10-round lightweight co-feature, Puerto Rican sensation Felix "El Diamante" Verdejo, closing in on a world title shot of his own, will fight the unbeaten Will Madera.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Marriaga could beat Navarrette

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I think Marriaga could beat Navarrette
      You serious?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        You serious?
        On a good night, yes. Mariagga gave a good account of himself against Loma. Navarrette is gonna be in trouble when he moves up. Arum should let Navarette smash Magdeleno though. Would be fun.

Comment

On a good night, yes. Mariagga gave a good account of himself against Loma. Navarrette is gonna be in trouble when he moves up. Arum should let Navarette smash Magdeleno though. Would be fun.
          I think Navarrete will have a lot of success at 126. To me, him vs LSC is a 50/50 fight

Comment

Felix verdejo has shown he has all the physical Talent and athleticism in the world but he lacks The Killer Instinct to get the job done. POINT BLANK

Comment

Marriaga is all business right now. He's looked sharp. I was hoping for that Stevenson matchup. I really think Marriaga takes that -(with real judgeing.).

Comment

I couldn't agree more! Would love to see Magdeleno try to run away from that.

Comment

Good boxing card overall.

Miguel Marriaga and Felix Verdejo respective fights are going to be friendly fun. Emmanuel Navarrete vs Leo Santa Cruz is one of my dream matches.

Comment

Working...
                  X