Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Forrest: I'd Still Have Beaten Jarrell Miller On PEDs; Don't Think Much Of Him As Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Forrest: I'd Still Have Beaten Jarrell Miller On PEDs; Don't Think Much Of Him As Fighter

Jerry Forrest is glad Jarrell Miller got caught. But even if the controversial heavyweight contender would've slipped past the Nevada State Athletic Commission's testing for performance-enhancing drugs, Forrest is confident he would've beaten Miller anyway Thursday night. Forrest's fight with Miller was scrapped June 27, when it was revealed Miller failed another PED test last month (https://www.boxingscene.com/jarrell-miller-tests-fails-another-ped-test-out-july-9-fight-with-jerry-forrest--149807).
    [Click Here To Read More]

On Ped’s really!

Forrest hasn’t even been hit yet and has lost his got d_m mind!
    I’m serious you are getting all this press only because no one else in America has a fight tonight, but don’t think for one minute you have made it; because you haven’t and I’m not wishing bad luck on you but try and be humble it will get you further.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      I’m serious you are getting all this press only because no one else in America has a fight tonight, but don’t think for one minute you have made it; because you haven’t and I’m not wishing bad luck on you but try and be humble it will get you further.
      Oh shut up, stop biatching, fat baby deserves all the muds thrown at him.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Forrest has been chasing Miller for 3 years , something about him must have spooked Miller to think he still needed some form of enhancement.

Comment

Miller got no confidence he prob gets starched when he gets into the ring and fades into irrelevance

Comment

Working...
          X