Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Card 8/1 At Mohegan Sun; FOX Show 8/8 At Microsoft Theater In LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime Card 8/1 At Mohegan Sun; FOX Show 8/8 At Microsoft Theater In LA

The sites are set for Premier Boxing Champions' cards early in August. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Showtime's telecast August 1 will air from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. Showtime will televise numerous "Showtime Championship Boxing" cards from Mohegan Sun over the subsequent several months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Finally some other networks / promoters are putting something on the books. And it will be a long time before a live audience happens. Not after countless bastions of imbeciles threw the USA into a huge spike by not wearing masks and distancing and holding massive pool parties and crowds at beaches and protesting without face coverage.

Fighters need to accept fighting without an audience until at least a few months after the vaccine is globally available. If fighters can't accept a no in-house audience, they can just considered themselves retired retired for at least a year and a half to the point where the vaccine has been out at least a few months, if not longer. If the Covid spread hadn't massively increased, then a live audience might have appeared to be plausible for late this year but countless bastions of imbeciles fucked that up by not protecting themselves and others!
    Last edited by richardt; 07-09-2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I like Jamal James. I'll be tuned in.

Comment

Morrell is getting moved fast eh? I like it, let's see him get in with a top 15 contender after this fight.

Comment

Good stuff. I'll take anything at this point.

There is also a card on ESPN tonight. 8pm EST

Comment

So who is right?? Idec or Coppinger???

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Finally some other networks / promoters are putting something on the books. And it will be a long time before a live audience happens. Not after countless bastions of imbeciles threw the USA into a huge spike by not wearing masks and distancing and holding massive pool parties and crowds at beaches and protesting without face coverage.

Fighters need to accept fighting without an audience until at least a few months after the vaccine is globally available. If fighters can't accept a no in-house audience, they can just considered themselves retired retired for at least a year and a half to the point where the vaccine has been out at least a few months, if not longer. If the Covid spread hadn't massively increased, then a live audience might have appeared to be plausible for late this year but countless bastions of imbeciles fucked that up by not protecting themselves and others!
              Man I agree! I can’t believe how desperate people were to go to parties, bars, etc

****ing social parasites!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

But Alex Jones said that masks are the beginning of martial law! Haven't you heard!

And 20 somethings need to party.

And what else should people do when a cop kills another black man?

Comment

Bellator not on deadzone anymore? Wow.....Bellator and then PBC? Yep, I’ll watch. Well done Espinoza well done indeed

Comment

Some people on here was getting a Hard On Thinking that PBC wasn't coming back

I like the addition of Bellator as well I remember when Showtime/CBS use to show Strikeforce, the coverage was good actually. I forgot about Viacom and CBS merger, while others are making CUTS, you could actually see Viacom/Showtime/CBS spend more money at this time

Comment

Working...
                    X