Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Tagoe vs. Ryan Garcia Would Be Highly Competitive, Exciting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella: Tagoe vs. Ryan Garcia Would Be Highly Competitive, Exciting

Fighting out of the talent-laden region of Accra, Ghana, world-ranked lightweight contender Emmanuel "The Gameboy" Tagoe (31-1, 15 KOs), is poised to take part in a WBO elimination bout to move one step closer toward a world title opportunity. Tagoe is promoted by DiBella Entertainment and managed by Peter Kahn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why do I have a feeling this is going to be one sided.

Comment

Probably not happening, Lou...

Comment

It was my understanding that Ryan has agreed to fight Campbell. If that’s the case, the winner of that fight will fight the winner of Loma/Lopez next year

Comment

Since the other fighters have dance partners then let this guy fight Haney. What do you all think ?

Comment

Tago

he's really not that good best wins on his record are too over the hill fighters one had 11 losses can't spell his name african guy why are we just hearing this dude now........... I went to you tube and watched some of his fights and was not inpressed.

Comment

"the heavy-handed Ghanaian" with 15 KO in 31 wins? wbo mentioned Berinchyk as the next ranked guy, Tagoe-Berinchyk is the fight to make

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Probably not happening, Lou...
                yeah but the guy will get his eliminator and then get his shot. i'm okay with the guy getting his shot. if he wins then that is what 's supposed to happen. many times guys like this turn out to be pretty good. sometimes they are terrible.

Comment

Working...
                X