Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Aims To Stage Event on August 22 in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Aims To Stage Event on August 22 in Puerto Rico

Former four division champion Miguel Cotto, through his promotional company Promociones Miguel Cotto, is on track to be the first to stage a boxing card in Puerto Rico since the forced closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic that erupted in March.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of my favorite fighters of all time who never ducked anyone. Fought most top contenders in their prime. I wish him the best of success in his company which I believe will flourish. He’s always had the right attitude, level headed and disposition to translate from ring successes to business.

Comment

My respect to Miguel Cotto

I have faith in Miguel Cotto, that he going to produce Champions in the future and growth Puerto Rico boxing a little to the point he can become a main promoter. I wish with all the strength of my heart that Miguel Cotto find success like his career. Respect.
      Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 07-09-2020, 06:55 PM. Reason: Corrections.

Comment

Working...
      X