Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jerry Forrest: They Must Make An Example Of Jarrell Miller, Ban Him For Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jerry Forrest: They Must Make An Example Of Jarrell Miller, Ban Him For Life

Jerry Forrest feels the time is long overdue to send a message to those cheating in boxing. The veteran heavyweight hopes the Nevada State Athletic Commission imposes a lifetime ban on Jarrell Miller for failing another performance-enhancing drug test. Miller was supposed to fight Forrest in a 10-round main event ESPN would've televised Thursday night from Las Vegas, but Miller ruined his comeback from a previous PED ordeal by testing positive for one of the same banned substances that cost him a $5 million payday and a shot at Anthony Joshua's four world titles last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Miller took fans and sports for ride, the first time. I am sure this time he must be handed a six months ban.

Comment

100% with Forrest.

But let's see what NSAC actually do . . .

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        Miller took fans and sports for ride, the first time. I am sure this time he must be handed a six months ban.
        6 months??? so a training camp? Nope, that's WAY too lenient, that's practically nothing. He's not Canelo, nobody truly even cares who this cat is. I think the appropriate punishment is at least 2 year ban, if he wants to take his career serious, he can bounce back. 6 months does not deter anybody whatsoever.

Comment

Forrest is a clown.. he needs to STFU & go get whooped by Takam

Comment

I agree, but let's keep it a buck, he'll get 2 years at most.

Comment

I was rooting for Big Baby but;

I have to agree with Forrest. This dude can legally hurt someone or kill them and it would be like saying it’s ok! If you have to cheat in a brutal sport as such then you don’t belong. In fact everyone in the past need a refund for your fraud talent and unsafe bad character. J. B.B. Miller go sit your a_s down now!

Comment

It's the third time he's accidentally juiced now. And even juicing he was scared to fight Joe Joyce.

Comment

As a fighter he understands what is at stake and if you get caught that many times, you clearly have no integrity or respect for the sport or your opponent.

I have to agree, ban him for life he clearly doesn’t have what it takes and it would do him and the sport of boxing good. Make an example out the bum.

Comment

Dude can't stop juicing

Comment

Working...
                    X