Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe - WBO Eliminator Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia vs. Emmanuel Tagoe - WBO Eliminator Ordered

Ryan Garca now has very good lightweight problems. The unbeaten 21-year contender has two prominent choices to make for his next fight, with two separate sanctioning bodies angling to come along for the ride. The World Boxing Organization (WBO) has become the latest to join the sweepstakes, with the Puerto Rico-based sanctioning body ordering a lightweight title eliminator between Garcia and Ghana's Emmanuel Tagoe on Monday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If it’s not a legit opponent I kinda don’t care. I do like watching him knock out cans time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      If it’s not a legit opponent I kinda don’t care. I do like watching him knock out cans time to time.
      It's all well and good for the highlight reel knockouts but its past time for him to prove his worth. This is like 3 articles in less than week with different opponents being discussed. I'm pretty sure yesterday he was talking about fighting Tank. He needs to do something quick because some of us are losing interest.

Comment

Does Rihanna take the easier route with Emmanuel Tagoe and avoids the English-Bum, Luke Campbell? 'Shine Bright like a Diamond' Ri-Ri

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Tagoe is a legit Top 10 contender and hasn't lost since his pro debut 16 years ago.

Comment

This is the fight that probably happens

Comment

Oscar quickly fixing a lifeboat for his boy to get out of Luke's fight. Today is the date when they have to note WBC if they're taking the Campbell fight. You can't make this shit up.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                Oscar quickly fixing a lifeboat for his boy to get out of Luke's fight. Today is the date when they have to note WBC if they're taking the Campbell fight. You can't make this shit up.
                He's probably looking at it from a financial perspective too! I have 2 paths to a title. One requires me to deal with X, and his fighter will demand X dollars. Or, I can deal with Y, and his fighter will demand Y dollars. Both fights are legit opponents for a fighter that's only 21 years old w/ 20 fights!

Comment

I would much rather the Campbell fight.

Comment

I think no matter what it's a step up for him, Its going to be the tagoe fight that happens. Oscar knows the Campbell fight is a real hard fight for Garcia, he aint going in there and blasting him away in a round or two. Have some faith in your boy and put him in with Campbell and then we'll get to see how good he really is.

Comment

Working...
                    X