Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jerry Forrest On Jarrell Miller's PED Use: "That's Attemped Murder In My Eyes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jerry Forrest On Jarrell Miller's PED Use: "That's Attemped Murder In My Eyes"

By Corey Erdman - Five days out from the biggest fight of his career, Jerry Forrest put on his protective mask, loaded up his vehicle and headed to the beach with his family. He's a day or two away from flying to Las Vegas, where he'll take on Carlos Takam in the main event of an installment of Top Rank's summer series on ESPN, inside "The Bubble" at the MGM Grand...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not even a picture of Forest, very disrespectful from boxing scene yet the fat ldiot cheat gets his uploaded on his article.

Comment

Jerry sounds like a decent grounded guy..

Polar opposite to pin cushion Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
        Not even a picture of Forest, very disrespectful from boxing scene yet the fat ldiot cheat gets his uploaded on his article.
        That was exactly my thought. That's BoxingScene for you, no journalism here but favoritism.

Comment

More fighters, and the state athletic commissions, should take this stance on PED use and offenders should face the prospect of a criminal prosecution.

Comment

Jerry Forrest clearly is about hard work , holding down a full time job , pro boxing, supporting his family, while miller is all about pinning his ass and hoping to get results. Hopefully Forrest can get a win v Takam!

Comment

The older son of an associate of mine had qualified as a nuclear electrician, and from what I gathered, it took a combination of high IQ and excellent memory. According to their father, he was every bit as smart as his younger brother who graduated medical school. Obviously, Jerry Forrest is not only well educated but also highly intelligent.

Comment

boxing is one the most blatantly corrupt businesses in the world and until they can get a commission that can successfully over see it, it will continue to be that way.

Comment

I keep hearing the bellowing of “one of these days they will kill someone” or “ attempted murder”. I’m still waiting on anyone to show me a death in the ring that was caused by steroid use. Just one! I can show you many other deaths where steroids was not in use. How about all deaths and not a single one was caused by steroids.

This isn’t a rant in support of steroid use. It’s a rant against an article and many of its constant minions who continuously harp about death, possible death, imminent death for an opponent of someone on steroids. It just doesn’t happen. I’d posit that the man taking the steroids will probably die well before the healthy boxer of a heart condition.

People are ridiculous drama queens

Comment

Overly dramatic puss chit.

I honestly don't care what you're jacked up on when you get into a ring with me.

Slap him with a ban or whatever and let him do his time and move on. As a fan of Miller, I just want to see the dude compete again.

Comment

Working...
                    X