Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas vs. Ramos Ordered For Vacant WBA "Regular" Welterweight Title; Winner To Face Butaev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugas vs. Ramos Ordered For Vacant WBA "Regular" Welterweight Title; Winner To Face Butaev

More than seven months after being cheated in the ring, Radzhab Butaev is once again denied just due in his bid to become a welterweight titlist. Measures taken by the World Boxing Association (WBA) to free up its secondary version of the welterweight title appeared to have favored the Russian contender. Included among the list of activities during the 99th annual WBA convention was the sanctioning body electing to strip Alexander Besputin (14-0, 9KOs) of its "Regular" title. The unbeaten Russian scored a narrow win over Butaev in their vacant title fight last November, but tested positive for the banned substance Ligandrol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why not butaev? nvm its the WBA

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post
      He got screwed haymon paid the wba for Ramos to get the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
        He got screwed haymon paid the wba for Ramos to get the shot.
        Think it has more to do with the current situation do you 2 know if Butaev is stateside for sure or is he in Russia? If he is in Russia I don't even have to explain the logistics.

Comment

I got Ugas winning with minimal problems

Comment

WBA needs to stop all this Regular, really regular, beyond regular B.S.

Comment

I'd rather see Crawford vs Ugas

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post
                Travel issues I believe. His manager was on the conference call with the WBA last week and said he is fine if they get the winner of this fight.

Ugas vs Ramos is a trash fight though. Ugas is going to light him up.

Comment

First title for Ugas.

Comment

I guess Crawford didn't want that smoke with Ugas.

Comment

Working...
                    X