Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Jarrell Miller Should Be Banned - Chuck The Book at Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Jarrell Miller Should Be Banned - Chuck The Book at Him!

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch believes heavyweight contender Jarrell Miller should be banned from boxing for his latest drug testing saga. It was recently revealed that Miller tested positive for a performance enhancing drug. It forced his removal from a planned ESPN televised main event against Jerry Forrest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree. Carl telling it like it is

Comment

I am 100% with Carl here. This guy is a dangerous serial cheater. Ban for life is the only adequate measure.

Comment

I'm surprised Froch didn't mention his final fight. lol

In all seriousness, Miller should not be given another chance. He used drugs in a combination that were straight up deliberate and apologized to the public just to later turn around and said it wasn't his fault. He literally learned nothing of repurcussion from his wrong doings and assumes no responsibility. I remember his manager was even trying to blame racism initially. He should be banned like the disgrace he is.

Comment

Im surprised something coherent is coming out of carls mouth

Comment

If he's given another chance (which he will be as he wont be banned for life) he's just going to re-offend, it's that deeply engrained into his psyche.

His whole boxing style is dependent upon PED's. He'd have to lose a tonne of weight to come close to matching the levels of endurance gifted to him via GH, Cardarine and EPO. That's not going to happen, he hasn't got the discipline.

Hopefully not even the most unscrupulous of promoters will touch him with a barge pole. Only has himself to blame.

Comment

Froch saying it as it is, 'too big, too strong.'

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                I'm surprised Froch didn't mention his final fight. lol

In all seriousness, Miller should not be given another chance. He used drugs in a combination that were straight up deliberate and apologized to the public just to later turn around and said it wasn't his fault. He literally learned nothing of repurcussion from his wrong doings and assumes no responsibility. I remember his manager was even trying to blame racism initially. He should be banned like the disgrace he is.
                No reason why he can't get banned by life, at least in Nevada, other than the state athletic commission just not wanting to make a stand. His previous drug test failures are a matter of record, doesn't matter where or why, just ban him for at least 5 years.

Comment

wont make any difference to people thinking about cheating, they will cheat if they think they can get away with it

Comment

Spot on black mamba, fat baby needs to have the whole shelve thrown at him, he should be banned for life!

Serves Arum right, I hope he never recovers any $$$ fat baby owes him.

Comment

Working...
                    X