Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: It's Possible Butaev Winds Up Fighting Ugas For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: It's Possible Butaev Winds Up Fighting Ugas For WBA Title

With all of the drug testing facts now out in the open, the next step for Radzhab Butaev is to revisit his lifelong dream of winning a major title. The 26-year old welterweight contender from Khasavyurt, Russia-who now fights out of Brooklyn, New York-was forced to wait seven months for justice stemming from a vacant title fight loss to countryman Alexander Besputin last November. The initially declared unanimous decision was cast in shame after Besputin (14-0, 9KOs) tested positive for the banned substance Ligandrol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This could actually be a really good fight. Don't know if Butaev is quite ready for that kind of challenge, but it would be interesting to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      This could actually be a really good fight. Don't know if Butaev is quite ready for that kind of challenge, but it would be interesting to find out.
      If Ugas pulls it off and I think he will what are the odds of him hitting the Pac lotto and us seeing that fight. Cause I wouldn't mind seeing Pac and Ugas

Comment

Ugas vs Butaev for regular WBA belt was the feeling I had for a minute now. Bud definitely fighting Brook (or even worse) now!

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
          Ugas vs Butaev for regular WBA belt was the feeling I had for a minute now. Bud definitely fighting Brook (or even worse) now!
          Yeah, it's probably gonna b Brook next, but after that we might get Ortiz vs Crawford which would b really nice. He just called Crawford out and he knows he's not gonna get any of the PBC guys to fight him so it actually makes a lot of sense for that to happen. Even if he loses to Crawford it wouldn't end his career. Canelo got embarrassed by Mayweather and is still the face if boxing right now. They would just chalk it up to him being too green.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
            Yeah, it's probably gonna b Brook next, but after that we might get Ortiz vs Crawford which would b really nice. He just called Crawford out and he knows he's not gonna get any of the PBC guys to fight him so it actually makes a lot of sense for that to happen. Even if he loses to Crawford it wouldn't end his career. Canelo got embarrassed by Mayweather and is still the face if boxing right now. They would just chalk it up to him being too green.
            Damn, Ortiz vs Crawford. Just when I thought that Campbell was a big step up for Ryan...

Comment

I know Bob Arum is somewhere cursing very loudly! Besputin and Miller! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                If Ugas pulls it off and I think he will what are the odds of him hitting the Pac lotto and us seeing that fight. Cause I wouldn't mind seeing Pac and Ugas
                Not sure Ugas brings enough to the table,.. selling the fight. ...although he would cost less then a big name. But not impossible, and could also be a good fight. Still high risk with average reward for Pac.

Comment

Working...
                X