Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saucedo: Hooker Fought A Dead Man; Fredrickson Fight Will Show Real Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saucedo: Hooker Fought A Dead Man; Fredrickson Fight Will Show Real Me

When Alex Saucedo stepped on the scale just before he began training camp for his world title fight against Maurice Hooker, it read 189 pounds. A then-undefeated Saucedo had nine weeks to lose nearly 50 pounds for that 12-round championship match. Saucedo somehow came in one pound below the junior welterweight limit of 140, but he completely depleted himself while shedding so much weight while training.
    [Click Here To Read More]

By Alex telling us he allowed himself to balloon up to 189, should tell us that he has a lack of commitment, maybe I'm wrong, but that's just way to much weight to gain between fights. If he's fighting at 140 there's no reason why you shouldn't weigh 155 max between fights.

Comment

His discipline was his own undoing, he could’ve probably still beaten Hooker even with Sanchez’s style as Hooker doesn’t like pressure and combinations!

Anyways, I think Saucedo is young enough to bounce back provided those 2 brutal fights hasn’t left him a shell of himself!

Comment

So Saucedo's excuse for a loss is his indiscipline and unprofessionalism?!
        Last edited by tokon; 06-30-2020, 11:33 AM.

Comment

He's young, game and yes man probably had him slippin, happens to a lot of guys - they get comfortable too fast. Hopefully he's learned from it.

Comment

Nah dude you just suck and block punches with your face.

Comment

Working...
            X