Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Vows To End Wilder's Career After Claim of Loaded Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Vows To End Wilder's Career After Claim of Loaded Gloves

In a recent social media post, Marsellos Wilder, the younger brother of former heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, made a sensational claim that Tyson Fury may have loaded his gloves for the rematch with Deontay back in February.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-29-2020, 07:08 PM.

Wilders a b.itch . He's a bigger B.itch for not putting his inner circles in check and the cause of that will be further humiliation on how this clown will look after he's gone and thats hopefully after a TRUE Fury knockout if the towel doesn't save him again ,but most of us can only hope .

His brother doesnt even know what an autopsy is even though big brother wants one on his record ?

Comment

This is just embarrassing, I'd say it's "getting" embarrassing, but wilders behaviour has been that way since he lost the fight.

I struggle to think of someone who's made more excuses and kept them going, I mean David Haye with the toe was bad but he had the sense to see the reaction to that excuse and stop using it.

Comment

Just a bunch of sore losers who can't just admit Wilder lost fair and square.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Fury Vows To End Wilder's Career After Claim of Loaded Gloves

In a recent social media post, Marsellos Wilder, the younger brother of former heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, made a sensational claim that Tyson Fury may have loaded his gloves for the rematch with Deontay back in February.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Strange how Fury never addressed the floppy left gloves

Comment

They are going to regret all the talk, Fury by early KO next time.
              I thought they said he removed padding, now the gloves were loaded, they are grasping at straws.
              Fury is going to hurt him, Wilder only won 2 rounds out of 19 so far.

Comment

Do your talking in the ring Deontay.

Comment

He’s going to humiliate him and toy with him before he puts to sleep.

Comment

Careful Fury. Our fair and unbiased media catches wind of comments like that and you'll be labeled a bigot and YOUR career will be over. Lucky he didn't get charged with a hate crime after the last fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X