Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Berchelt Beats Down Valenzuela For TKO in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Berchelt Beats Down Valenzuela For TKO in Six

Berchelt, Valenzuela Fight Photos Gallery - TV Azteca Studios, Mexico - In a non-title lightweight encounter, WBC super featherweight world champion Miguel Berchelt (38-1, 34 KO's) took part in a stay busy fight and punished Eleazar Valenzuela (21-14-4, 16 KO's) by securing a stoppage win in the sixth.

[Click Here To Read More]

Berchelt Vs Davis

This is the only boxer I can see beating Gervonta Davis in the future nobody else. I think it would be a terrific fight.

Comment

The valdez fight is going to be fun while it lasts! War Berchelt !

Comment

Miguel Berchelt is big in 135lbs

I remember Valenzuela buzzed Miguel Berchelt in one round, but outside of this, this was a total beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by antimonio51 View Post
          This is the only boxer I can see beating Gervonta Davis in the future nobody else. I think it would be a terrific fight.
          Berchelt is really the only guy you can see beating Tank?

Comment

This fight was horrendous. Putting up these type fights is what makes boxing look bad. There is no wonder or curiosity of the other opponent. It's like, you look at the record and you wonder why even put it on tv? Pure showcase fight obviously but it doesn't do well for the overall boxing landscape. You think people want to tune in to such one sided shieeeet matches when they know beforehand that it will be?

Listen, I'm all for the unexpected and when you expect a good fight and it turns out 1 sided, but when you already know it beforehand, what is the point to watch? That's like someone spoiling the end of the movie for you.

Comment

Working...
            X