Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I Can Complicate Things For Pacquiao Like Marquez Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I Can Complicate Things For Pacquiao Like Marquez Did

Former four division world champion Mikey Garcia is still hunting for a world title in the welterweight division. Garcia has captured belts at featherweight, super featherweight, lightweight and junior welterweight - and now he wants a title at 147-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former four division world champion Mikey Garcia is still hunting for a world title in the welterweight division. Garcia has captured belts at featherweight, super featherweight, lightweight and junior welterweight - and now he wants a title at 147-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Nah marquez fought through a broke nose no questions asked...we know you wont do the same

Comment

"I see something in spence"

Now its....

"I can complicate pacquaio"

Comment

No dude you can't 😆 just stick to fighting 140 pounders

Comment

No you cant

Comment

No you can't

Comment

This guy is becoming as annoying as covid

"Complicating" things would be you thinking you're worth more than 1.5 million for this fight!

Comment

Mikey used to be legit.....then came back as the mexican Amir Khan

Comment

Gotta give him credit though , he knows how to sell it
                  His fangirls will chew it up but we all know he’s taking the fight so he can get himself another Bentley ( I think that’s what it was ) lol

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    Mikey used to be legit.....then came back as the mexican Amir Khan

He’s like a pop band
                    He discovered how to make a hit
                    Sold out

Comment

Working...
                    X