No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Matchroom Fight Camp Unveiled in Brentwood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Matchroom Fight Camp Unveiled in Brentwood

Matchroom Fight Camp Photos Gallery - Eddie Hearn and Matchroom are delighted to announce the full schedule for Fight Camp an unrivalled summer of elite boxing based at the Matchroom HQ in Brentwood, Essex with the first three weeks shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US and the final week shown live on Sky Sports Box Office. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

What are the dimensions of that ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      What are the dimensions of that ring?
      It’s not the actual ring, it’s just a prop for the promo And sponsors

It doesn’t start for a month , did you think they’re going to leave a ring with no cover on it out in the open air for a month to get rained on?

Comment

Whyte-Povetkin has me amped. Can't say I care at all about those British-level fights.

Comment

Hearn’s dress sense is horrendous man...

Comment

Where is the full schedule refrenced in the article? I don't see it.

Comment

What a dump. Eddy has to be kidding. America has Vegas, so what does the UK have? Eddy's back yard. I can't see anybody trying to migrate to the UK to fight in Eddys weed patch. Even less with his low ball, many option contracts.

Comment

It's better than nothing i suppose, and some of the fights look pretty good. Egg vs Cheese should be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  It’s not the actual ring, it’s just a prop for the promo And sponsors

It doesn’t start for a month , did you think they’re going to leave a ring with no cover on it out in the open air for a month to get rained on?
                  Calm down, dickface.....

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Hearn’s dress sense is horrendous man...
                    So True!

Comment

Working...
                    X