Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matchroom Fight Camp Begins on August 1, Whyte-Povetkin on August 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matchroom Fight Camp Begins on August 1, Whyte-Povetkin on August 22

Eddie Hearn and Matchroom are delighted to announce the full schedule for Fight Camp an unrivalled summer of elite boxing based at the Matchroom HQ in Brentwood, Essex with the first three weeks shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US and the final week shown live on Sky Sports Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let’s go!

I won’t be surprised if Whyte gets sparked. Whyte’s chin doesn’t hold well against uppercut and Povetkin has an underrated uppercut he mixes it up with.

Comment

The PPV card is a disgrace!

But the other cards are some of the best matched cards Hearn has ever produced, finally he’s giving up some competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

But the other cards are some of the best matched cards Hearn has ever produced, finally he’s giving up some competitive fights.
        If Taylor vs Serrano is on it I think it's a good card. Plus Bakole vs Kuzmin is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

he has to give proper fights now and the fighters know it as well .

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
            he has to give proper fights now and the fighters know it as well .
            Yeah exactly, I’m really looking forward to some of these matchups. I’ll watch any level of boxing as long as it’s competitive. I’d much rather watch a competitive domestic title matchup over some UK prospect against some Eastern European with a padded record for a international or intercontinental title.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              If Taylor vs Serrano is on it I think it's a good card. Plus Bakole vs Kuzmin is a good fight.
              Bakole-Kuzmin is a solid fight but as a PPV this is a horrible card. This is a regular Sky card all day IMO.

Comment

No news on the “American takeover”????

Comment

Matchroom Square Gardens, gotta hand it to em.

Comment

Understand whyte and POV can squeeze average PPV Figures to get decent pay ( not PPV in my eyes thou ) but the undercard has to be at least 35% below a normal
                    Purse without a crowd ,so how can you finance a decent katie taylor fight ? Which means matching taylor in an undisputed title fight is going to prove difficult to balance the books, that fight will lose money somewhere down the line if she boxes ..

Comment

Working...
                    X