Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Dalakian Denies Plans For Unification With Julio Cesar Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Dalakian Denies Plans For Unification With Julio Cesar Martinez

Recent reports of an impending deal for a flyweight title unification fight between Julio Cesar Martinez and Artem Dalakian is news to Team Dalakian. Philippe Fondu, the agent who represents Ukraine's Dalakian and his promoter, Union Boxing Promotion, told BoxingScene.com on Thursday that word of an Aug. 15 date for the fight is "fake news" and moreover they have no deal for a fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fuuuuuckkk!!!!!

Comment

“However, the current situation of the coronavirus in Ukraine is very critical and does not allow us to consider such an opportunity for the time being. Nobody can travel in or out of the country. ''

Comment

Ahhh man... I was hyped for this fight.

Hopefully they can begin/resume negotiations soon.

Comment

This dude wants no part of Martinez don’t blame him.

Comment

Yea Martinez has all the qualifications to make his second trainer look good. As all the other recruits for that camp have. ( quailities, skill, and heart they either possess or gained from other trainers). But if a paper name can make you more money, who am I to suggest different. Hopefully Martinez can share something with Valdez. He's going to need all the help he can get vs Berchelt. Help he's not getting from Reynose..

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Fuuuuuckkk!!!!!
              Why is it these mfers keep teasing us, man? I'm just waiting for someone to piss on Rougarou vs Ergashev now.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                This dude wants no part of Martinez don’t blame him.
                Yes, he was so scared he got his Government to impose travel restrictions and claim it was to combat COVID.

That said I think Julio Cesar is on a fantastic run right now, and I find it hard to imagine Artem beating him... still a good fight though, I'd fancy Dalakian against any one of Martinez' recent wins.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-27-2020, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Not at all surprised by this, Dalakian locked himself and that belt away in Ukraine long before the Coronavirus in. I bet they'd let some other South American bum with double digit losses into the country to fight for that title though

Comment

Working...
                  X