Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney Busts Up, Bloodies, Stops Leonardo Baez in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney Busts Up, Bloodies, Stops Leonardo Baez in Seven

The fights continue from the MGM Grand Thursday, June 25, when WBO No. 2 bantamweight contender Jason Moloney will face Leonardo Baez in a 10-rounder (ESPN & ESPN Deportes, 8 p.m. ET).

Week 3 of the Top Rank on ESPN summer series concludes from TV Azteca Studios in Mexico City on Saturday, June 27, when WBC super featherweight world champion Miguel “El Alacran” Berchelt will face Eleazar “Tronco” Valenzuela in a 10-round lightweight bout (ESPN & ESPN Deportes, 11 p.m. ET).

I like Sparrow in the upset of Nova tonight and Baez to push Moloney to the brink, but Moloney to escape with a very close and perhaps questionable decision

Comment

The most important thing in the world has returned. More important than when you got married, first time you saw your kid, more important than anything.

Comment

Lol, couple of PHX club fighters that ought to be taking place at Westworld in Scottsdale

Comment

The last 3 heavyweight fights Top Rank had have been garbage. Hope this one breaks the streak.

Comment

These guys swinging for the fences.

Comment

I see so much room for improvement for Ibeh that it’s hard to say where he should start. Doubling the jab and going to the body would be good.

Comment

Good lord these guys are winging huge shots like wild apes how did their first fight go the distance?

Comment

Better opening fight than on Tuesday.

Comment

Now I see how the first fight didn't end in a KO. Both guys are already gassed after 2 rounds lol

Comment

Working...
                    X