Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franco-Moloney ESPN Show Peaked At 390,000 Viewers, Averaged 310,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franco-Moloney ESPN Show Peaked At 390,000 Viewers, Averaged 310,000

ESPN televised a much more compelling main event Tuesday night, but viewership was only slightly higher than it was for its previous boxing broadcast on a weeknight. Nielsen Media Research revealed Wednesday that the network's three-hour, 31-minute telecast Tuesday night was watched by an average of 310,000 viewers. The peak audience of 390,000 tuned in toward the conclusion of the main event, Joshua Franco's upset of Andrew Moloney in their 12-round, 115-pound title fight at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn good night of fights capped off with a main event that delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Damn good night of fights capped off with a main event that delivered.
      Yeah, I enjoyed it alot. The Moloney/Franco card was really good as was the Greer/Plania card. I don't need to see fighters on the P4P list, I just want some competitive fights.

Comment

Best post-covid night of boxing thus far. Sport is heating back up.

Comment

Top Rank's tv ratings continue to be in the toilet.

Comment

I don’t get it. We got a good main event but it nowhere near reached the numbers with the Stevenson-Caraballo fight. The irony

Comment

No live sports ans still nobody watches boxing. That's unfortunate because I really enjoyed the card.

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                I don’t get it. We got a good main event but it nowhere near reached the numbers with the Stevenson-Caraballo fight. The irony
                Shakur is promoted better by Top Rank and was an Olympian so he get's more exposure.

Moloney brothers were signed recently and are from Australia so nobody knew who they were here in the US when it comes to main stream. I had seen Jason fight against Rodriguez and he put up a good fight never saw Andrew but was expected to win he was the Top Rank guy so they didn't really give Franco any promo during the build up.

Comment

about the same as that Plania-Greer card.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Shakur is promoted better by Top Rank and was an Olympian so he get's more exposure.

Moloney brothers were signed recently and are from Australia so nobody knew who they were here in the US when it comes to main stream. I had seen Jason fight against Rodriguez and he put up a good fight never saw Andrew but was expected to win he was the Top Rank guy so they didn't really give Franco any promo during the build up.
                    That's true about Shakur being heavily promoted by Top Rank. Can we say the same with Miguel Berchelt this Saturday given that a showdown with him and Oscar Valdez is imminent?

Comment

Working...
                    X