Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz Boxes Past Jason Sanchez For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christopher Diaz Boxes Past Jason Sanchez For Decision Win

Christopher Diaz started separating himself from Jason Sanchez by the third round Tuesday night and never relinquished control of their 10-round featherweight fight in Las Vegas. Puerto Rico's Diaz landed an array of counter right hands, left hooks and body shots, and mostly defended himself well on his way to defeating Sanchez by unanimous decision
    [Click Here To Read More]

First time seeing Diaz I’m impressed...

Comment

Good fight. I thought it may be a little more competitive on paper but Pitufo showed he was a level above Sanchez at this point.

Comment

Coquí! Coquí!

I am glad that Christoper Diaz win and at the same time improve, evidence of this fight.

Comment

Pitufo needs to go down in weight. He's lacking power right now and looks like the smaller guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            Pitufo needs to go down in weight. He's lacking power right now and looks like the smaller guy.
            Down to 122 would be crazy considering he was fighting for a title at 130 not long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Down to 122 would be crazy considering he was fighting for a title at 130 not long ago.
              He needs to. He shouldn't have gone to 130lbs. He's too small and lacking power.

Comment

Working...
              X