Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Butaev Reacts To Besputin's 'B' Sample Coming Back Positive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Butaev Reacts To Besputin's 'B' Sample Coming Back Positive

World ranked welterweight contender Radzhab Butaev has spoken out following the recent details of Alexander Besputin's failed drug test results from their WBA "regular" welterweight world championship fight on November 30, 2019 in Monte Carlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ban this scumbag or they gonna wait till a death in the ring

Comment

What a piece of ****.

Comment

Is this the first article of Besputins B sample coming back positive or was it posted somewhere else for a while this is the first I'm hearing of it, sucks that was a good fight and it was close seems he had an added boost. A ban isn't going to do anything they need to start making it a crime and then maybe boxers will think twice knowing they can possibly face jail time.

Comment

Somebody drank Whytes B sample.

Comment

First I heard, but screw this mfer. Let Butaev fight the next available dude for the WBA reg. Ugas is rumoured to be fighting Bud and it's hard to see the Mikey or Danny G wanting to be bothered with it though, so it might be someone a little way down the list.... Mmmm. Danny liked the look of Lightning Rod Salka mind so just maybe he would be down.

Comment

What the FÛÇK, this is FÛÇKING MESS.

Sometimes I don't understand the fucking favoritism that have with boxers. Some are suspended for 2 years, some 6 month and the worst case scenario no punishment and retain the belt in these PED testing ordeal.
              Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 06-23-2020, 03:39 PM. Reason: Corrections.

Comment

Top Rank bidnesss!!!

Again, will boxing fans LEARN what POST failure means? lol

Industry reported a failed test 45 days AFTER the fight happened. lol I bet Top Rank couldn't bribe team Butaev, explains such a late response

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  Is this the first article of Besputins B sample coming back positive or was it posted somewhere else for a while this is the first I'm hearing of it, sucks that was a good fight and it was close seems he had an added boost. A ban isn't going to do anything they need to start making it a crime and then maybe boxers will think twice knowing they can possibly face jail time.
                  Because of the pandemic, I believe the overseas labs were closed for several months.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Because of the pandemic, I believe the overseas labs were closed for several months.
                    Oh ok I wouldn't doubt during the pandemic if several fighters were also juicing perfect time to do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X