Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wanheng Menayothin Backs Away From Retirement, Plans To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wanheng Menayothin Backs Away From Retirement, Plans To Continue

Over the weekend, WBC minimumweight champion Wanheng Menayothin (54-0, 18 KOs) shocked his local fans when he took to social media to announce his retirement from the sport of boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Great news, hopefully GBP can get him those defining fights.

A rematch with Taduran would make sense IMO.

Comment

Seemed a odd retirement but I'm never against mofos getting out earlier than too late.

I definitely think he's making nicer money now with Oscar so I suspected him to take advantage of that for longer & maybe even try to get a bigger cash grab at something that could be considered a big fight at that weight before he hung them up.

Comment

Well, that was fun while it lasted.

Comment

His wife said she needs that new Benz..

Comment

Mini TBE is comeback.

Wanheng Menayothin surprised me with these news. He took time to check on itself and reflect, deciding to get another go, now that he joined DAZN. There is a good few fights that can define his career and more money.

Comment

He says his body has been through enough and now he changed his mind? I didn't care that he retired either way

Comment

I'm guessing he read the comments and the trolling on the BoxingScene article.

Good work!

Comment

Why don't these people switch their brain on before making statements? Pointless. Why do I care? I've never even seen him fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X