Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plania: Greer Underestimated Me, Motivated Me By Saying 'Night Night'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plania: Greer Underestimated Me, Motivated Me By Saying 'Night Night'

Mike Plania's perception of how Joshua Greer Jr. viewed him entering their fight Tuesday night gave the then-unknown underdog even more motivation to pull off an upset. Greer picked Plania over other opponents previously presented to him. Then, when Greer brought his trademark pillow to their weigh-in Monday and predicted Plania would go "Night Night," that inspired Plania even more before their 10-round, 120-pound bout in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

night night for magic mike haha

Comment

Plania one of the best. Pinoys Kings of boxing 🥊

Comment

Comment

Greer knew he was going to stretch out early...

Comment

Initially I did gush a little about how good Plania was against Greer. But the last 2 - 3 rounds the adjustments Greer made and went for it, was really impressive.

If they have a re-match and Greer gets into Plania's face from the start as he did the last 2 - 3 rounds, I think he can wear down Magic Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post
              Initially I did gush a little about how good Plania was against Greer. But the last 2 - 3 rounds the adjustments Greer made and went for it, was really impressive.

If they have a re-match and Greer gets into Plania's face from the start as he did the last 2 - 3 rounds, I think he can wear down Magic Mike.
              Plania took the fights with less than 4 weeks notice, if he had a full training camp he wouldn’t have gotten tired

Comment

Originally posted by Bautizzle View Post
                Plania took the fights with less than 4 weeks notice, if he had a full training camp he wouldn’t have gotten tired
                Yup. Greer better not repeat the Dogboe mistake : )

Comment

Working...
                X