Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Flores-Ruiz ESPN Telecast Peaked At 382K Viewers, Averaged 305K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Flores-Ruiz ESPN Telecast Peaked At 382K Viewers, Averaged 305K

The June 18 installment of the series-which aired five fights over the course of the three-hour telecast-averaged 305,000 viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research. The show peaked at 382,000 viewers, coming at the 10:00pm ET hour for the evening's makeshift headliner which saw Gabe Flores Jr. (17-0, 6KOs) earn a 10-round shutout decision over Miami-based Nicaraguan lightweight Josec Diaz (21-3-3, 14KOs) live from MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not good numbers again.

Definitely Top Rank need to step up these boxing cards to attract more eye balls.

Comment

These shows have been a colossal flop so far.

Comment

Televising a Shakur Stevenson showcase is an absolute embarrassment.

Arum should be exclusively televising Mexican vs Puerto Fights during this pandemic. Bring back Latin Fury/Pinoy Power. All wars.

Extra attention on boxing and youre televising showcases? The card Tuesday was mostly good, but otherwise **** off with this garbage..

Comment

I love boxing but tired of these garbage card. Best fights never get made. Always have fighters pulling out of fights at the last minute. Now the Katie Taylor-Amanda serrano fight is off! Wtf.....get it together

Comment

Tuesdays card was pretty darn good, Thursdays less so. Im not sure what the problem is, overall I've enjoyed the cards, and it's not like there is alot of live action competing against them.

Without knowing the UFC ratings thus far, I wonder if the pandemic and resulting lifestyle changes have diminished the appetite for live sporting events to watch. I love football and was excited about the draft but im not in any great rush for it to come back. Same with the rest of sports. For me, boxing is the only thing I legitimately missed.

Maybe the truth of the matter is that boxing is losing its draw among the masses unless it's a major event and matchup. I hope that's not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Combosnkos View Post
              I love boxing but tired of these garbage card. Best fights never get made. Always have fighters pulling out of fights at the last minute. Now the Katie Taylor-Amanda serrano fight is off! Wtf.....get it together
              Lol dude nobody pulled out of any fights they got pulled because of protocol please everybody remember that yes none of these cards were spectacular but at least its live boxing.

Comment

Arum thinks this is the 80’s where put where grateful for any boxing. ESPN should cancel his contract terrible fights and the public knows only think ******s like to user Bangem the keyboard warrior who had a child with his own mother

Comment

Working...
                X