Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Fury-Joshua Will End in Draw, Joshua Will Win The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Fury-Joshua Will End in Draw, Joshua Will Win The Rematch

Former unified middleweight and light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins gave his take on a potential heavyweight unification between champions Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua. The two boxers have reportedly agreed to certain financial terms with respect to a possible two-fight agreement to face each other in 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It will end in a late stoppage.

Fury is levels above levels AJ can only dream of.

Comment

Koba, did Hopkins ask to join the Pick Em League already?

Comment

Joshua will definitely go to the body alot more than any opponent has on tyson fury,I see joshua edging him out if they ever go on a series,Joshua can punch, box,can mix it up...too versatile

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

It will end in a late stoppage.

Fury is levels above levels AJ can only dream of.
          If Fury finds AJ's chin soon, it will end in an EARLY stoppage. I think Joshua is already damaged goods after the Ruiz loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            If Fury finds AJ's chin soon, it will end in an EARLY stoppage. I think Joshua is already damaged goods after the Ruiz loss.
            I agree but I think AJ will be too tentative to open up too soon and it will take Fury a good I rounds to drop him.

Ruiz Jr took his soul.

Comment

Hopkins ain't gonna pick a white boy to win is he?

Comment

Fury will win the first fight by decision, then he'll win the rematch by stoppage.

Comment

Hopkins has the let cat out of the bag and is right. Some people say that Wilder vs Fury should have been a win for Fury.

Comment

Fury washes him the first time, no rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X