No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Kaminsky Taken To UMC Hospital, CT Scan Negative

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Kaminsky Taken To UMC Hospital, CT Scan Negative

David Kaminsky couldn't hold on to his unbeaten record in the ring, but will live to fight another day. Considering the manner in which he exited the MGM Grand Conference Center on Thursday, that is a win in and of itself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A relieve.

David Kaminsky have to learn more of the fundamentals and add more dimension to his skill set. Glad he well.

Comment

Kaminsky would do well to move on to a new career. That was too much punishment too early and will destroy his mindset for the sport and he really looked like he had been in a 12 round war.

Comment

They definitely put him in too hard too early. His opponent hasn't been an easy out for anyone in his career. If he continues in the sport they will have to take him along slowly to recover from the psychological and physical punishment he absorbed.

Comment

The kid lost for the first time in 7 fights on points. Saying that he needs to find a new career is not helpful. What would you have said about Carmen Basilio, Freddie Pendleton, Jose luis Castillo? He definitely needs to tighten up his defence & think more about what he's doing. Being 'ripped' isn't enough, you need to put thought into it, but I don't think you write a kid off on one bad fight. Especially when he showed enough heart to see out the 6.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
            The kid lost for the first time in 7 fights on points. Saying that he needs to find a new career is not helpful. What would you have said about Carmen Basilio, Freddie Pendleton, Jose luis Castillo? He definitely needs to tighten up his defence & think more about what he's doing. Being 'ripped' isn't enough, you need to put thought into it, but I don't think you write a kid off on one bad fight. Especially when he showed enough heart to see out the 6.
            Yeah Kaminsky was game. I'd watch him fight again for sure.

Comment

get A new trainer or a new career.

No defense, no head movement, no conditioning.
              Either he wasn’t taught or didn’t want to learn.

Comment

Hard to say exactly what went wrong for Kaminsky. It was evident rhat he was a better boxer but Collard was all wrong for him and Kaminsky or his corner just didn't know how to deal with Collard's weird style.
                That's not an excuse as they should have watched the tapes and prepared for Collard adequately.
                I have a feeling Kaminsky thought he could hurt Collard with something. When this wasn't the case, there was no Plan B.

Comment

Working...
                X