Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Clay Collard Shocks David Kaminsky With Split Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Clay Collard Shocks David Kaminsky With Split Decision Win

At some point, Clay Collard's tour of bumping off unbeaten rising talent will have to land him in consideration for Prospect of the Year. The sport's fastest rising spoiler claimed another victim, dealing middleweight southpaw David Kaminsky his first career defeat following a six-round decision win Thursday evening at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Collard was robbed of a unanimous decision from a crooked or blind judge influenced by the fighter with connections and the zero on the record. When you outwork, outpunch, outland, and beat the sht out of the opponent, no way should a judge give it to the other guy! This sht has to stop!!
    Last edited by richardt; 06-18-2020, 08:23 PM.

Comment

I was embarrassed for boxing considering this guy is a former UFC fighter but I did some research and he’s been boxing since he was 10. I feel much better now and I hope you all do too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        I was embarrassed for boxing considering this guy is a former UFC fighter but I did some research and he’s been boxing since he was 10. I feel much better now and I hope you all do too.
        What? This guy is consistently entertaining.

Comment

Um, Clay might be the greatest 7 wins fighter out there. Have you seen his opponents records? Might want to look that up.

Comment

Clay "Eye Test Killa" Collard.

That should be his name. Now we need Crawford to move up to challenge him, so he get can exposed too.

The Darnell Boone of the modern fight game.
            Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 06-18-2020, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              Um, Clay might be the greatest 7 wins fighter out there. Have you seen his opponents records? Might want to look that up.
              Jesus. I just did, almost every fighter was undefeated when he faced him. I wonder how many of those draws he actually won... probably all of them.

He busted up Kaminsky and he's tough as nails with some underrated savvy moves. Good fight, nice upset and good to see that 2 of the 3 judges decided to reward him with the win.

Comment

I wanted to see my young jewish brother win but it’s impossible not to be happy AGAIN for Clay Collard. I hope this guy really knuckles down and gets good training and dedicated himself even more

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                  Jesus. I just did, almost every fighter was undefeated when he faced him. I wonder how many of those draws he actually won... probably all of them.

He busted up Kaminsky and he's tough as nails with some underrated savvy moves. Good fight, nice upset and good to see that 2 of the 3 judges decided to reward him with the win.
                  Can someone be considered a gate keeper more than that? He's the true test of all these young undefeated cats. His last opponent before this one was like 19 years old. That one of the craziest 2rd fight I've seen in recent memory.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    Can someone be considered a gate keeper more than that? He's the true test of all these young undefeated cats. His last opponent before this one was like 19 years old. That one of the craziest 2rd fight I've seen in recent memory.
                    The fact that he has a winning record going against that many shiny records (no doubt with the promotion behind them) is pretty impressive. If he's a gatekeeper, he's shutting the gate on a lot of guys early in their careers. Kaminsky had no answers for that grueling, unorthodox style.

Comment

Working...
                    X