Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Greer-Plania ESPN Broadcast Peaked At 503K Viewers, Averaged 350K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Greer-Plania ESPN Broadcast Peaked At 503K Viewers, Averaged 350K

Less than the Stevenson card but more than the Magdelano card. The broadcast went past the two hour window I believe so the peak could surpass the 500k mark. Won't reach what Stevenson did though.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...6-16-2020.html

Peaked at 503k.

I enjoyed the card it was a fun one.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Greer-Plania ESPN Broadcast Peaked At 503K Viewers, Averaged 350K

That's an increase from Thursday night's ESPN show, which was watched by a peak audience of 392,000 and an average audience of 311,000. ESPN's broadcast June 9, which featured unbeaten WBO featherweight champ Shakur Stevenson in a one-sided main event, produced the basic cable network's largest viewership of three June shows thus far (peak: 609,000; average: 397,000).
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

They should have the word LIVE on the screen so channel surfers see that it's not a re-run like nearly every other sporting event on tv right now.

Comment

I'm surprised to be honest, this wasn't exactly peak boxing

Comment

Plania beat a ton of butt back in the Philippines for this. When they said Vegas, his eyes lit up. He's on the radar now and all it took was a close win. The fact that Moretti was only off a little and Greer isn't top of the line, just shows what Vegas is about.
            Beat class b, or c in the UK, any of them, and all you get is the door. They tried to kill Hagler, Carlos Palomino never got invited back, Tank and Spence still get bad mouthed, Linares got a second bite, but hes no celebrity. There's no upside to winning in the UK as far as getting known is concerned, but risk as bad as any.

Comment

Imagine what Top Rank could get ratings wise with better fights with guys who come to destroy
              Last edited by Oldskoolg; 06-18-2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coachcody View Post
                They should have the word LIVE on the screen so channel surfers see that it's not a re-run like nearly every other sporting event on tv right now.
                This is a pretty good idea.

Comment

^^^^

Yup.

Captain Obvious for the win on this day.

Comment

Not bad numbers considering the early start time on the west coast. After work I was able to see the main event.

Comment

Working...
                    X