Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Greer: I Gotta Take My Losses Like I Take My Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Greer: I Gotta Take My Losses Like I Take My Wins

Chicago's Greer was dropped midway through the opening round again towards the end of round six, both times courtesy of left hooks. A strong finish came far too late, as it merely pulled him even on the 94-94 scorecard turned in by judge Dave Moretti. Greer lost 97-91 and 96-92 on the scorecards of judges Patricia Morse Jarman and Tim Cheatham, respectively, thus snapping a 19-fight win streak dating back more than four years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, this dude is classy as a mofo. Look at how he takes his loss. No claims of the fist being where the laces are, of pulling the hand out of the glove to add a few inches of reach, of heavy costumes, of being injured b4 the fight, or none of that CRAP.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
      Damn, this dude is classy as a mofo. Look at how he takes his loss. No claims of the fist being where the laces are, of pulling the hand out of the glove to add a few inches of reach, of heavy costumes, of being injured b4 the fight, or none of that CRAP.

Sounds like your making excuses for him SMH give credit when it’s due

Comment

Originally posted by Bautizzle View Post
        Sounds like your making excuses for him SMH give credit when it’s due
        Get out of the house immediately. I believe there is a gas leak.

Comment

Now if he can get rid of the cheesy-a$$ ***ing nighty night pillow which is disrespectful to opponents, he can become more likable.

Comment

Him and Whyte co main in an underground car park.

Comment

Greer owned the loss with class and respect to his opponent. Not surprising because he's come across as a good dude who has overcome alot in other interviews.

I personally like the pillow act. Sometimes stuff like that bothers me but the pillow doesn't. He realized it increased his marketability after first introducing it when an opponent was being disrespectful. Can't blame him for trying to increase his Q-rating with a prop.

Hope Greer comes back better than before; he was getting dominated in that fight and made adjustments rather than packing it in. Showed heart and character.

Comment

Greer ended the fight looking very strong. Unfortunately he was to down on the cards but he showed alot of grit and determination. 2 knockdowns and he was looking like a bulldozer trying to get the w. Made me a fan

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                  You and all them other Wilder haters are obsessed with Deontay Wilder, I’m truly convinced now!

Y’all talk about him more than Tyson Fury lmao

Comment

Sad to see Greer lost. But he will return and be a champ. I still love his pillow gimmick.

Comment

Working...
                    X