Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quigg Will Likely Head To U.S., Possibly Work as Trainer With Roach at Wild Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quigg Will Likely Head To U.S., Possibly Work as Trainer With Roach at Wild Card

AFTER 40 pro fights enough was enough for Scott Quigg. He'd done more than he'd set out to achieve in boxing and after losing to Jono Carrol in March he called it a day. He's been keeping in shape at home, but he will probably head to the USA in the future, possibly to work as a trainer alongside former coach Freddie Roach at the Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whatever.

Quigg caused me to lose 40 points in the Pick'em League with his non-performance against Carroll.

Comment

It was hard enough trying to understand Freddie, but good luck for the fat yanks trying to u comprehend what quiggy is saying

Comment

I hope he finds what he’s looking for.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing them communicate with the fighters.

Roach stuttering all over the place and Quigg grunting whilst eating pickled Monster Munch.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            It was hard enough trying to understand Freddie, but good luck for the fat yanks trying to u comprehend what quiggy is saying
            Don't underestimate Quigg's thinking brain.

Quigg will be holding the pads, nothing more.

Comment

When he walks into the Wild Card Gym with a rucksack of pot noodles they’ll probably point him to a mattress in the corner and tell he can crash for a few nights.

Comment

I feel disappointed with Quiggs career. He worked really hard up to a point and then just seemed to stay at a level. I'm sure he could have done better. That fight with Frampton was pretty close then he just seemed to lose it after that

Comment

Quigg has good boxing knowledge but the amount he stutters, one minute between rounds wouldn’t be enough to get his message across.

I always think my Internet is buffering when he gets interviewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                    I feel disappointed with Quiggs career. He worked really hard up to a point and then just seemed to stay at a level. I'm sure he could have done better. That fight with Frampton was pretty close then he just seemed to lose it after that
                    Quigg could've beaten Frampton with the right tactics. No idea why Gallagher told Quigg to try and box him, when Quigg finally put it on him he had success, but it was too little too late.

The Valdez war also took a lot out of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X