Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Giovani Santillan Barely Overcomes Antonio DeMarco With Majority Nod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Giovani Santillan Barely Overcomes Antonio DeMarco With Majority Nod

Giovani Santillan didn't make the statement he had hoped to express Tuesday night. The unbeaten welterweight prospect from San Diego escaped with a questionable, 10-round, majority-decision victory over veteran Antonio DeMarco at MGM Grand Conference Cent
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty terrible scoring, easy decision for DeMarco.

Comment

What a rip off

Demarco won that fight hands down. Not even close. Those judges suck.

Comment

demarco easily get the W fck u bob

Comment

So now we know its not crowd noise that sways judges into gifting the house fighter. Guess there is something else that makes it happen.

Comment

It was close but should have gone to DeMarco I don't know why he let him off the hook when he hurt him with that double uppercut though Santillan landed his share of shots too just was slow and predictable should have a rematch for sure

Comment

Feel bad for DeMarco, but at least now he can buy his kid a dog.

Comment

the judges messed up and scored it for the undefeated guy on the rise? again? wow that always happens. just bad luck!

Comment

Im with everyone else, had 96-94 or 97-93 for DeMarco (missed half of a round that I thought was fairly close). I've seen worse decisions but it's disappointing when anything relatively close goes to the house fighter.

On a side note, I hate the tinny sounding canned noise that ESPN pumps in. I prefer organic noise whether it be hardly at all or deafening.

Comment

Yeah, I think one of the commentators said it, the scoring wasn't "highway robbery" but they still had it up for Demarco.

Comment

Working...
                    X