Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: Whyte Should Look at His Promoter, Not The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: Whyte Should Look at His Promoter, Not The WBC

HALL-OF-FAME promoter Frank Warren has responded to Tyson Fury's sensational Lockdown Lowdown interview where he declared he'd beat "cash cow" Anthony Joshua and called WBC mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte a "stocky plodder".

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR Fury!!!

Comment

"It’s remarkable, really. I can’t think of another British fighter who’s been left out to dry as much as him. He was in the same stable as the WBO Champion and still couldn’t get a shot."

???

Dillian was offered a shot at AJ's WBO, IBF and WBA titles and he turned it down.

Comment

“If Dillian was with me, he would have fought for a world title by now“...yea because if you had AJ and Whyte, you really would have pushed both sides to scrap it out, right Frank? Like you really pushed for Dubois and Gorman

The promoter works for the the fighter, not the other way round. Whyte made his own mind up and decided to go the WBC route (probably because he saw what the whole world could see, Wilder is the easier option). Just like Dubois and Gorman made their own mind up and ordered you to make the fight.

Comment

Remember the gloves are off with chisora...del asked him why he turned down the rematch with AJ

Comment

What a load of bol**cks, who genuinely believes Hearn dictates to Sulaiman?

Sulaiman is a law unto himself and won't be dictated to by any promoter, including Hearn.

Comment

This is so true, if i was him leave Hearns and join Warren his next big payday could daniel dubois, who i think will walk through whyte.

He should have got himself a decent manager instead of managing himself.

Comment

The last time I remember Dillian was offered a fight against AJ and turned it down. If Whyte would have taken the short money he would most likely be Champion rn. He had his shot and he shyt the Bed.

Comment

Yeah kinda true, Eddie has somewhat strung him along as well and basically tried to use him as AJ's Guard Dog

Comment

Warren is saying it's a shame that Whyte isn't getting a shot, while he is simultaneously promoting the guy (Fury) who won't give Whyte a shot. Hahahahah. You cannot make this stuff up. And you idiots are supporting this type of cowardice?

Comment

Working...
                    X