Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Backs Tyson Fury To Beat Joshua, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton Backs Tyson Fury To Beat Joshua, Explains Why

Former two division champion Ricky Hatton has backed Tyson Fury to defeat Anthony Joshua in a potential unification in 2021. Fury and Joshua are looking to collide in a two-fight series next year, with the IBF, IBO, WBC, WBO, WBA world titles at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Backing or no backing doesn't mean a shyt. Let the two guys fight it out in the ring to determine who's better.

After that the world can see who's currently the best boxer at the heavy weight division.

Though I rate this generation very weak compare to the 70's, 80's and 90's.

Comment

Fury showed that with the right trainer and mindset that he can be tops in the division. AJ has the blemish of a suspect chin and maybe having less/little heart after getting rocked.

Fury got up after being hit by probably the hardest left and right hands in boxing and dished out punishment that carried over to the rematch.

Obviously Wilder can extract revenge in #3, but between Fury and AJ I go with Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post
        Backing or no backing doesn't mean a shyt. Let the two guys fight it out in the ring to determine who's better.

After that the world can see who's currently the best boxer at the heavy weight division.

Though I rate this generation very weak compare to the 70's, 80's and 90's.
        ———-

Using your own exact words ... “rating this generation very weak compare to the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s” doesn’t mean Shyte!!!
        Let everyone fight each other in the ring to determine who is the best.
        Comparisons to different decades are just mythical theories.

Hatton explained why he favors Fury. That’s all. He said it wasn’t a forgone conclusion though

Comment

Fury should be the favorite but Joshua is live and has a chance in this fight. I can't wait for it!

Comment

listen all this talk is being very very disrespectful towards that one man, the one and only who cannot be written off and who could put a giant spanner in the works for fury joshua, u know who he is, one name one face, the one the only Kubrat Pulev

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              listen all this talk is being very very disrespectful towards that one man, the one and only who cannot be written off and who could put a giant spanner in the works for fury joshua, u know who he is, one name one face, the one the only Kubrat Pulev
              I was about to tell you to shut up and get back under your rock of delusions...then saw the name at the end

Comment

if aj is ever fool enough to actually step into the ring with The Gypsy King he will sustain a severe beating and Knockout loss

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  Ah, i thought you was about to say Mike Tyson lol..

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    if aj is ever fool enough to actually step into the ring with The Gypsy King he will sustain a severe beating and Knockout loss
                    why would he when he can make 60 mil fighting a pizza slice

Comment

Working...
                    X