Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Egorov vs. Goulamirian, Faifer vs. Kudryashov, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Egorov vs. Goulamirian, Faifer vs. Kudryashov, More

YUKA Boxing promotions, led by familiar name in Zyaki Yunisov, plans its own show labeled "KO Kings trophy", which in fact is the Russian version of well-known Prizefighter series albeit with some amendments. The biggest amendment is that the final fight will consist of six, not three, three-minute rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Goulamirian and Faifer win those.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Goulamirian and Faifer win those.
      Ima go with Egorov here despite the recent form of both guys weighing in favour of Arsen, been following Alexi since way back in his ammy days and I still think he could be a real force at Cruiser.

Fayfer should win, cos Kudryashov still can't box worth a damn, but unless his powers completely deserted him there's still a decent chance of the upset.

Comment

Good card, you’re always guaranteed some brutal KO’s with a Russian card.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          Ima go with Egorov here despite the recent form of both guys weighing in favour of Arsen, been following Alexi since way back in his ammy days and I still think he could be a real force at Cruiser.

Fayfer should win, cos Kudryashov still can't box worth a damn, but unless his powers completely deserted him there's still a decent chance of the upset.
          Seem like total pick em fights to me, Koba.....

Comment

kudryashov is going to be a wreck after hes done fighting

Comment

oh hell yea! BigZ44. Even tho my boy the Russian hammer looks shot to peices, since i didnt see him scrape past a journeyman last time out im gonna pretend he wont get brutally KTFO in 3 rounds, his gastank is even worse than pricey at this point
              still, if that left hook lands....faifer going to sleep.

I still need to see Ruskie hammer v Makubu 2 & then move up to HW to fight Pricey in the battle of the worst gastank of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Seem like total pick em fights to me, Koba.....
                Abso-fkn-lutely my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  oh hell yea! BigZ44. Even tho my boy the Russian hammer looks shot to peices, since i didnt see him scrape past a journeyman last time out im gonna pretend he wont get brutally KTFO in 3 rounds, his gastank is even worse than pricey at this point
                  still, if that left hook lands....faifer going to sleep.

I still need to see Ruskie hammer v Makubu 2 & then move up to HW to fight Pricey in the battle of the worst gastank of all time!
                  This is going to be great. Fayfer was a damn bore against Tabiti, so I hope Kudryashov KHTFO. Egorov/Goulamirian is a FOTY candidate! Can't wait for Russian boxing to come back!

Comment

Working...
                  X