Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Magdaleno's Coach Doesn't Understand Criticism For Not Stopping Vicente

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Magdaleno's Coach Doesn't Understand Criticism For Not Stopping Vicente

Top Rank presented their second show on Thursday night since the covid-19 pandemic shut down the sports world. In the main event, Jessie Magdaleno improved to 28-1 with a disqualification victory over Yenifel Vicente (36-5-2).
    [Click Here To Read More]

He fought scared in the second half of the fight.

Comment

Pillow fist HEADmothy BUTTley is the least one who should be talking about ko’in an opponent smh 🤦*♂️ not to mention the time amir khan called him out to his face and he pssied out

Comment

Not a fan at all.

Comment

He didn’t need to take the risk. If he KOd him people would still only talk about the fouls. I didn’t like how he backed himself into the corner all night. I know he scored sum Nock downs from there, but that won’t fly against the top guys. Not expecting too much.

Comment

He dropped and hurt him early and then laid back almost exclusively trying to land check hooks or clinch. It was a bad performance, especially when you consider Vincente looked like a shot fighter.

Comment

Its why i love watching Bud, even though he knows he has the fight in the bag he wont settle for a decision and usually look for the knockout.
              Bud is a yesteryear fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Top Rank presented their second show on Thursday night since the covid-19 pandemic shut down the sports world. In the main event, Jessie Magdaleno improved to 28-1 with a disqualification victory over Yenifel Vicente (36-5-2).
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Performance was ok, couldn't stand his sportsmanship. Cussing and making fun of his punches. Not a fan at all, no class.

Comment

Wow, African-American commentators asking why didn´t Magdaleno finish the fight hahaha. Talking about " finishing" the fight when most African-Americans don´t finish fights and even start running incircles á-la Mayweather.

Comment

Jessie , i know you’re reading this, pleaseee get a dresser, a stylist. My gosh you don’t know how to dress yourself 🤦*♂️ And then you dye your hair like a *******ual smh

Comment

Working...
                    X