Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Open To Do Exhibition Fight With Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Open To Do Exhibition Fight With Erik Morales

In the last few months, numerous retired boxers have expressed the desire to enter the ring for exhibition bouts to raise money for charity. Earlier this year, retired former world champions Julio Cesar Chvez and Jorge Travieso Arce returned to the ring to take part in an exhibition fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

6-2 manny JMM a hoe for not giving a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
      6-2 manny JMM a hoe for not giving a rematch
      You wanted to see a fifth fight? Lol. He knocked him out cold in the 4th fight after losing the 2nd and 3rd fights by one point & getting a draw in the first fight. I'd say he finally closed the book on their rivalry with that KO.

Comment

Marquez could of had the best finish of a boxing career if he would have retired after KOing Pacquiao. That still bugs me he decided to keep fighting lol

Comment

He wants to sneak KO Morales. The first hard punch Morales decides to throw Marquez is going to start swinging for the fences.

Comment

This would be a grade A exhibition.

Comment

This won't be just an exhibition, they should do it, ease there anger a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                He wants to sneak KO Morales. The first hard punch Morales decides to throw Marquez is going to start swinging for the fences.
                My thoughts exactly.
                I'd pay to see it though.
                Even a 6 rounder with headgear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  This, JMM is an ornery little chit and he wants a "win" over morales now. He knows morales is old and fat and a "win" in an exhibition would be meaningless but he wants it anyways.

JMM gets jealous easily. Its not just Morales hes got a problem with, he has a problem with Canelo over the attention and ratings Canelo gets and JMM was never in direct competition from him as hes in different weight classes but he cant stand that other mexican fighters were more popular than him in his era.

Comment

Filipino idol Manny beat these two Mexicants. Filipinos Kings of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X