Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mariusz Wach Puts in Work, Decisions Kevin Johnson Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mariusz Wach Puts in Work, Decisions Kevin Johnson Over Ten

Mariusz Wach found his way back to the win column, though he was forced to work harder than most expected to be the case. The fringe contender from Krakow, Poland turned away a relatively spirited challenge from Kevin Johnson to claim a 10-round decision Friday evening behind closed doors at Palac w Konarach in Konary, Poland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The event streamed live on Pay-Per-View through EventTV.global.

People paid to watch this?

We're all desperate for the sweet science to return but come on. Sidenote: Kingpin is finally a true, PPV fighter.

Comment

Kownacki vs Wach would be fun!

Comment

Legendary sparring

I admit this fight was fun in a way. Mariousz Wach definitely is going to have his hands full vs Agit Kabayel style.

Comment

No fight in history has been guaranteed to go the distance more than this one

Comment

Wach deserves a rematch with dillian whyte, he clearly won that fight. Give wach his shot at the title, how long must he wait?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              No fight in history has been guaranteed to go the distance more than this one
              Bookies had it priced at 1.5 lol

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what was the PPV price? And how many people paid for this?

While this is a completely unexciting fight, it does show the reality...no fight without crowds would be possible unless it is big names and that too if they are willing to fight with reduced paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                  Just out of curiosity, what was the PPV price? And how many people paid for this?
                  It was $4.95 I think. I would have ordered it at that price even tho Kingpin is terrible watch. I like Wach, he's not the most skilled but he's big and tough and fights everyone.

The fight slipped my mind, especially with the time difference. If it was at 9pm EST, I'd have ordered it...instead im watching MMA, which isn't bad, but it's not boxing. im already looking forward to Tuesday night's fight card on ESPN.

Comment

Kevin Johnson is still active????wow

Comment

Working...
                    X