Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: I'll Go Up To 144 Pounds For Hooker Fight, But They'll Have To Pay Me More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: I'll Go Up To 144 Pounds For Hooker Fight, But They'll Have To Pay Me More

Regis Prograis gets the sense that his fight against Maurice Hooker just wasn't meant to happen. They were supposed to meet earlier in their careers. Then the former 140-pound champions signed contracts to fight April 17, only to have it postponed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just scrap the fight. Hooker can move to 147 and Prograis can stay at 140.

Comment

Why is this fight catch weight worthy? Nobody cares. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Just scrap the fight. Hooker can move to 147 and Prograis can stay at 140.
        That's the best solution for 2 former belt holders that still feel entitled

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          That's the best solution for 2 former belt holders that still feel entitled
          Yes, prograis obviously gas no intention of moving up anytime soon so should just look for a fight at 140 and get himself in line for a title shot. Hooker needs to do the same at 147.

Comment

Stop being a fatty in-between fights. Practice what you preach. Eat healthier and stay in shape during down time. I get that it gets harder to lose the weight or drop down in weight the older you get but if you stay in relative shape and stop relying on nature it would not be so hard. If they agree to 145 is Hooker going to come in higher on weigh in and just cheat his way to a victory?

Comment

Hooker is playing up simple

Comment

Prograis will go the full 147 and Hooker will say 154. The fight is not happening so it is time to move on. Intriguing match doe.

Comment

Its pretty simple. Regis doesn't want to move give in on the weight that they already agreed to for the fight. He doesn't want to hand Hooker more advantages than he previously did. So be it. Both sides move on. Hooker can go up to 147 and Regis can fight at 140.

Comment

Working...
                  X