Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Tears Apart The Career Record of Joe Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Tears Apart The Career Record of Joe Calzaghe

In the last few months, former super middleweight champion Carl Froch has reignited a war of words with domestic rival Joe Calzaghe. Calzaghe was the top man at 168-pounds when Froch was coming up as a young fighter and the two boxers would often trade harsh words in the press - but a fight never came together after Calzaghe vacated his three world titles and moved up to light heavyweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Froch lost to fighter with one hand.... That completely discredits his legacy, also when Golovkin pulled his hoe card. That also discredits his legacy.

Comment

Froch is obsessed with Calzaghe lol. He sounds like an NSB poster trashing everything Calzaghe did in his career.

I don't think I've seen a fighter trash another fighter that he's never even fought as much Froch trashes Calzaghe.

I think Froch might have tried to ask for an autograph when he was younger, and Calzaghe told him to f**k off.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl 'Cobra' Froch
        "He won the WBO belt on an undercard of a Prince Naseem Hamed fight in Sheffield. He fought an old, faded Chris Eubank, who was weight drained,"

"He won the WBO title and then he defended it for 10 years against, I don't even know. I can't remember the names of the guys he fought for 10 years, but he's unbeaten in 46 fights, Hall of Famer. You can't argue with his record, but he had 10 years of mediocrity, defending that title.

Froch told Sky Sports.

Comment

daggum must be froch. they say the same things

Comment

Well let’s be totally honest here, froch isn’t wrong. No matter of what you think of Carl he nails it.

Comment

Froch is the saltiest most self obsessed MF'er on Earth

Comment

Let's face it....had Joe busted up Froch all those years ago...Froch wouldn't have had anywhere near the career he ended up with. He got his opportunities because Joe left the division. I expect Carl is angling for a fight that the public would buy...but it's 2 old timers ala Green/Mundine. Joe has more class than all three of those guys put together and I'm glad he's happy in retirement. Better to be rich healthy and hold the last laugh than let ego line the pockets of those not worth it.

Comment

Calzaghe is the biggest hype job in boxing. That guy was really rubbish tbh and he didn’t beat Hopkins. Only racists celebrate that robbery because Bernard had said he couldn’t lose to a white boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Froch is obsessed with Calzaghe lol. He sounds like an NSB poster trashing everything Calzaghe did in his career.

I don't think I've seen a fighter trash another fighter that he's never even fought as much Froch trashes Calzaghe.

I think Froch might have tried to ask for an autograph when he was younger, and Calzaghe told him to f**k off.
                    Froch was asked questions about Calzaghe and Andre Ward. All he did was give an opinion. What did you want him to say?

Comment

Working...
                    X