Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magdaleno Drops Vicente Twice, Wins By Disqualification in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magdaleno Drops Vicente Twice, Wins By Disqualification in Tenth

Top Rank on ESPN live events continue Thursday, June 11 when former junior featherweight world champion and top featherweight contender Jessie Magdaleno faces Dominican puncher Yenifel Vicente in a 10-rounder, with coverage starting at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN and ESPN Deportes.

Appears the start time is now 8PM EST

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Appears the start time is now 8PM EST
      then I ran around town getting errands down and cooking food early for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        then I ran around town getting errands down and cooking food early for nothing
        Same, but at least it’s universally delayed. I thought ESPN deportes was on delay again and English ESPN was on point and couldn’t find a link online.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
          Same, but at least it’s universally delayed. I thought ESPN deportes was on delay again and English ESPN was on point and couldn’t find a link online.
          So you’re happy as long as everyone is suffering.

Keep an eye out for this psycho.

Comment

Boxing baby!!!!!

Comment

I sat watching ****** highlights for 15 minutes before I checked the time again

Comment

I thought Lopez was screwed over in the Valdez fight.

Comment

Bradley has paintings behind him of him rocking Pac and Márquez with headbutts.

Comment

Man helluva rd by both guys Coria came to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X