Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Lopez Fights Through Fire, Wins Majority Decision Over Coria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Lopez Fights Through Fire, Wins Majority Decision Over Coria

Adam Lopez had far more time to prepare for his latest bout than in his previous trip to Sin City. Fittingly it came against the very opponent he was due to face last time around. The resurgent featherweight contender returned to the win column, after outpointing Luis Coria over 10 rounds in a firefight Thursday evening at MGM Grand Conference Center Grand Ballroom in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was a great fight. Too bad it wasn’t on Tuesday lol

Comment

Now boxing is back.

Tuesday was a false start.

Comment

The only thing relevant about this fight is it confirms to me that Oscar Valdez is a future knockout victim.

Comment

I had it a draw rounds 1 and 2 Coria 3-7 Lopez 8-10 Coria but I'm ok with the decision I like Garcia as a trainer but I felt in this fight he wasn't giving too much instruction just to cut off the ring and chase Lopez especially in the middle rounds where he looked a little lost. Lopez needs to work on his stamina because this is the same thing that happened in the Valdez fight he looks good for some rounds and then fatigues in the later rounds and gets busted up.

Comment

Working...
          X