No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wach-Johnson Weigh-In Report from Konary, Poland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wach-Johnson Weigh-In Report from Konary, Poland

Despite skepticism of the show never seeing the light of day, Mariusz Wach and Kevin Johnson are set to move forward with their heavyweight collision. The pair of 40-year old heavyweights square off Friday evening at Paac w Konarach in Konary, Poland. Both took to the scales on Thursday, with all 14 participants on the show wearing protective masks and practicing social distancing amidst the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight of the year.

Comment

The footwork , hand speed and general quality of both fighters make this a must see. Just a pity I'm busy that night

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
        The footwork , hand speed and general quality of both fighters make this a must see. Just a pity I'm busy that night

Comment

Your not going to get much quality fights in June with the break up of fight camps since the Corona virus so don’t expect quality showings up from anyone until gyms reopen to normal standards ,but these fights will pave the way for upcoming ones so not sure why people are complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
            . So am I , I'm taking the mother in law to bingo 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Just wait until this slug fest is on Youtube and watch it at 125% speed.

Comment

Poor Mariusz needs to retire while he can still eat a pierogi unassisted

Comment

Dream Match On

I know this fight of Marious Wach vs Kevin Johnson is past his sell date various years ago, but later is good compared to never.

Comment

Working...
                  X