Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney Ripped and Ready For Oscar Negrete Fight in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney Ripped and Ready For Oscar Negrete Fight in Vegas

Jason Moloney is ready to continue his charge towards a second world title attempt on June 25 in Las Vegas, as the Australian bantamweight readies himself for his US and Top Rank debut against Oscar Negrete.
    [Click Here To Read More]

YO! Avery Sparrow is out of jail and fighting on the card?! Did Ryan Garcia drop the restraining order? Anyways, Jason Moloney's little bro ( Andrew Moloney ) is fighting with Joshua Franco who drew with Oscar Negrete ( Big Bros opponent ), TWICE after fighting Negrete three times

But Oscar is going to put that pressure on Moloney, its going to be a fun night with all these crazy characters, for sure.
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-11-2020, 02:36 AM.

Comment

I like the Maloney bros. They came looking for the glory. They travel well, none of that come to butthead.

Comment

I do not like to get blinded my the hype in any fight but these two brothers from Australia seem to be taking there fights serious, they have worked there way up the boxing ladder, both are focused from there talks on general discussion casts. And they do not seem to take themselves too seriously. It is enough to make me want to watch what they can do in the ring this time around. This is the perfect time in boxing to make a name for yourself "IN the Ring"'

Comment

Haven't seen much of Andrew but im rooting for Franco in their fight he's from Texas and I've been watching him since he first turned pro with Garcia he is actually a really skilled fighter throws good combos off the counter and has decent power he is probably the best to start off from scratch with Robert in recent years.

Jason Maloney I saw in the WBSS and he looked good against Rodriguez that fight could have gone either way I think he should take Negrete but who knows because Oscar is not an easy fight for anybody.

Comment

WBA world super flyweight. Is this even a real title where did “world” come from anyway it’s like the WBA just invented it

Comment

Working...
            X