Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Caraballo ESPN Telecast Peaked At 609K Viewers, Averaged 397K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Caraballo ESPN Telecast Peaked At 609K Viewers, Averaged 397K

According to Nielsen Media Research figures released Wednesday, Top Rank's 3-hour telecast on ESPN was watched by an average of 397,000 viewers. The five-fight show drew a peak audience of 609,000 sometime between 10-10:15 p.m. ET, during the main event, in which Shakur Stevenson knocked out Felix Caraballo in the sixth round at MGM Grand Conference Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This was for the entire four hour slot. I wonder how many tuned in for the main event. Possibly over 500k? Did pretty solid for the 18-49 demo.

Edit:

So looks like it peaked at 609k. Good to see the median age was lower than usual for boxing cards.
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-10-2020, 06:50 PM. Reason: Added Peak Numbers

Link?

Those are awful numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by touch_of_sleep View Post
      Link?

Those are awful numbers.
      http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...-6-9-2020.html

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by touch_of_sleep View Post
          Link?

Those are awful numbers.
          Makes sense seeing as a lot of people have lost their jobs and can no longer afford cable.

Comment

I think the fact that it started at 4pm on the west coast. A little too early for a Tuesday. The fights we meh.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
              I think the fact that it started at 4pm on the west coast. A little too early for a Tuesday. The fights we meh.
              397k was the average for a four hour window. The actual main event peaked over 600k. I mean still nothing great but at least Stevenson got a decent amount of eye balls on him.

Comment

I thought more people would watch boxing since there's nothing really on.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I thought more people would watch boxing since there's nothing really on.
                  Yeah, we will soon see that all that was nothing but noise. And we will see why more boxing cards aren't put on the weekdays after this series.

Comment

Decent numbers for what ESPN is doing right now. Aside from the UFC, nothing is breaking 300k viewers and this did double that amount for the main event.

Comment

Working...
                    X