No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magdaleno-Vicente ESPN Weigh-In Report From The Bubble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magdaleno-Vicente ESPN Weigh-In Report From The Bubble

After being forced to go more than three months without staging a boxing event, Top Rank will now move forward with its second show in a span of 48-hours. Just two days after Shakur Stevenson and his supporting cast helped welcome boxing to a televised audience in the United States, Jessie Magdaleno and Yenifel Vicente are prepared to do the same. For now, the headliner is contingent upon Jessie Magdaleno shedding slight excess weight for their scheduled 10-round featherweight clash, which airs live on ESPN from MGM Grand Conference Center Grand Ballroom in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone know why Bryan Lua has been inactive for 2 years? Did he have an injury?

Comment

We got the fights.

Three Boxers was to use the 1 hour limit to weight correctly. I hope they fight with their 100% capacity fight night. Looking forward to this one tomorrow.

Comment

So with one fight being cancelled due to weight issues I would guess that ESPN is starting at 800 PM instead of 700 PM as was the time frame on Tuesday. I hope that is the case keeps the fans from more filler as in Tuesdays fight card. Just a guess on how they handled it but weight is going to be a problem esp now with just returning and testing and no swing bouts available due to the # of persons not allowed in the facility. It is all a work in progress I get it.

Comment

Working...
        X