Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson Batters, Takes Out Felix Caraballo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson Batters, Takes Out Felix Caraballo

Stevenson, Caraballo Fights Photos Gallery - MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas - In a non-title fight at the super featherweight limit of 130-pounds, WBO featherweight world champion Shakur Stevenson (14-0, 8 KOs) took his time, punished and stopped Felix Caraballo (13-2-2, 9 KOs) in the sixth round. (photos by Mikey Williams)

[Click Here To Read More]

That was a mean body shot that Shakur threw to end the fight.

Comment

Shall we call him atg yet

Just asking

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Shall we call him atg yet

Just asking
        I know you are bieng facetious, but hell no. When is this kid going to fight someone with a pulse. He is older than Haney too. Didnt know that till recently. This kid need sto start fighting good fighters not fringe and i mean really fringe guys like last nights opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          I know you are bieng facetious, but hell no. When is this kid going to fight someone with a pulse. He is older than Haney too. Didnt know that till recently. This kid need sto start fighting good fighters not fringe and i mean really fringe guys like last nights opponent.

You don’t say
          Made chump change too , for knocking out a guy who really never had a fughin chance
          Now he’s going to get his revenge over the undercard fighter
          They are paving the road for another $-5000 opponent
          Smfh

Comment

Would love to see Ramirez whip his ass. That fight wont happen for a while. He will fight Warrington next, who is some Euro level dude with like 2 kos total.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              That was a mean body shot that Shakur threw to end the fight.
              Shades of the one he tossed on that one dude...

Comment

This kid is talented but let's face it his best win is Joet Gonzalez who nobody knows.

Comment

Hopefully they target Berchelt.

Comment

Working...
                  X